BL 06 | Module 01 | Cost Accounting
Business Level II – Management Accounting
The Business II Level course module for Management Accounting aims to provide a firm understanding
of fundamentals of cost and management accounting and a blended learning by coupling business
mathematics relevant to the subject. Accordingly, Management Accounting covers a number of
mathematical fundamentals and their application to cost and management accounting.
|Main syllabus areas||Weightings|
- Once you purchased the Module you can have free access to live interactive sessions.
- Recorded form video of the live session will be uploaded within following week after every session. Therefore, if you were unable to attend ,you can have the access to recorded form of the previous live interactive sessions.
How to Register & Purchase
Experience the Difference
- INDUSTRY VETERAN lecture panel
- HIGH QUALITY RECORDED VIDEOS for essential theories
- LIVE INTERACTIVE SESSIONS for each main topic
- ON DEMAND additional sessions for complex topics
- Self-learning materials
- Online MCQ Exam System
Module Price Breakdown
Our subject fees are listed as below.
> Business Level- II Subject – Rs.7,500
For your further convenience, you don’t have to pay the entire fee at the same time. You can easily purchase subject as ‘Sub-modules’.
|1||Cost Accounting||Rs. 2,750||On Going|
|2||Planning and Controlling & Decision Making||Rs. 3,250||Pending|
|3||Risk and Uncertainty & Working Capital Management||Rs. 1,500||Pending|
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Business Level II
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes