BL 07 | Module 01 | Income Tax Liability
Business Level II – Business Taxation
As a core competency, a knowledge of taxation is developed in a progressive manner to ensure a
specialization in the subject. The work performed at this level is limited to basic computations of taxes,
payments and filing returns under supervision. Exposure is also given on the computation of profits of a sole
proprietor or partnership business and other taxes in a non- complex scenario.
|Main syllabus areas||Weightings|
|01. Introduction to Taxation
02. Income Tax Liability of a Resident Individual
03. Basic Income Tax liability of a Resident Company
04. Gains from realisation of investment assets
- Once you purchased the Module you can have free access to live interactive sessions.
- Recorded form video of the live session will be uploaded within following week after every session. Therefore, if you were unable to attend ,you can have the access to recorded form of the previous live interactive sessions.
How to Register & Purchase
Experience the Difference
- INDUSTRY VETERAN lecture panel
- HIGH QUALITY RECORDED VIDEOS for essential theories
- LIVE INTERACTIVE SESSIONS for each main topic
- ON DEMAND additional sessions for complex topics
- Self-learning materials
- Online MCQ Exam System
Module Price Breakdown
Our subject fees are listed as below.
> Business Level- II Subject – Rs.7,500
For your further convenience, you don’t have to pay the entire fee at the same time. You can easily purchase subject as ‘Sub-modules’.
|1||Income Tax Liability||Rs. 3,500||Ongoing|
|2||Value Added Tax & Other taxes applicable to businesses||Rs. 2,000||Pending|
|3||Basic Income Tax Administration and Income Tax Payment Procedure||Rs. 2,000||Pending|
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Business Level II
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Taxation
Income Tax Liability of a Resident Individual