BL 08 | Module 01 | Introduction to Business Strategy and Technology & Managing Information in Business
Business Level II – Digital Business Strategy
At Business Level II – Digital Business Strategy a student is required to gain a thorough understanding
of business strategy and technology, management of information through the use of business systems,
and how differing marketing strategies fit within the organization’s overall digital solution.
|Main syllabus areas||Weightings|
|01. Introduction to Business Strategy and Technology
02. Managing Information in Business
- Once you purchased the Module you can have free access to live interactive sessions.
- Recorded form video of the live session will be uploaded within following week after every session. Therefore, if you were unable to attend ,you can have the access to recorded form of the previous live interactive sessions.
How to Register & Purchase
Experience the Difference
- INDUSTRY VETERAN lecture panel
- HIGH QUALITY RECORDED VIDEOS for essential theories
- LIVE INTERACTIVE SESSIONS for each main topic
- ON DEMAND additional sessions for complex topics
- Self-learning materials
- Online MCQ Exam System
Module Price Breakdown
Our subject fees are listed as below.
> Business Level- II Subject – Rs.7,500
For your further convenience, you don’t have to pay the entire fee at the same time. You can easily purchase subject as ‘Sub-modules’.
|1||Introduction to Business Strategy and Technology & Managing Information in Business||Rs. 3,250||Pending|
|2||Nature and Scope of e-Business||Rs. 2,250||Pending|
|3||Marketing Strategies in Digital Age||Rs. 2,000||Pending|
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Business Level II
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Yes