Amendment of terms in the Agreement
By continuing to use the Website after we modify the Agreement, you accept the new version of the Agreement. Therefore, it is important to ensure that you read this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the most updated Agreement. If you do not agree to the changes, you should not continue to use the Website and should instead contact us by emailing email@example.com at any circumstance.
Website Access and Use
The Website contains material content including , but not limited to, all text, files, videos, images, information, services, technology, documentation and interactive features that are owned by infinitylearningspace.lk and protected by copyright, trademark, service marks, or other intellectual property rights, and the Website itself is protected as a collective work under the copyright laws of Sri Lanka. Except for the limited use rights granted in the agreement, you shall not acquire any right, title, or interest in the website or content. Any rights not expressly granted are expressly reserved.
In exchange for your access to the Website , you agree not to take any steps that are intended to or could damage, inhibit, or prevent operation of the Website or that could cause injury to yourself, to us or any action that violates the spirit of our mission, or to anyone else.
Without limitation, you agree not to attempt to:
- Modify the Website or make it possible for you or someone else to access the Website without using an interface that we provide (including through the use of spiders or robots, except to facilitate the creation of public search engines that catalogue publicly accessible portions of the Website);
- Introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Damage, disable, overburden, impair, or gain unauthorized access to the Website or our servers, computer network, or user accounts;
- Collect information about other users for the purpose of sending, or to facilitate or encourage the sending of, unsolicited bulk or other communications, or for any other purpose not explicitly authorized by us;
- Falsify, conceal, or modify information identifying yourself or another user, including Internet Protocol header information;
- Use our servers, networks, or other facilities for any purpose not explicitly authorized by us, including for the transmission of messages not authorized by us, or to interfere with or cause damage to the Website or any other service operated by us or any other party; or
- Take any other action that we, in our exclusive discretion, believe may damage or injure you, us, or any third party.